Steelwork Draughtsman vacancy near Nantwich, Cheshire. A very good salary, friendly work environment and rewarding career is on offer for the successful candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and successful steelwork engineering company who specialise in the design and fabrication of a range of steel framed buildings which include industrial warehousing, agricultural buildings, portal frames etc.
Steelwork Draughtsman duties:
* Work to Engineering/GA drawings etc to produce detailed fabrication drawings for the workshop.
* Create material lists/BOMs.
* Liaise internally and externally as required to ensure smooth running of project.
Steelwork Draughtsman requirements:
* Must have worked as a Draughtsman on steel framed buildings previously.
* Must be CAD literate (Autocad or Tekla ideally).
* Be a a reliable individual with a positive attitude.
If you have the desired skills and experience please apply now!
All applications should be accompanied by an up to date CV and salary expectations.
If you require more information, please contact our team at Steel Connexions in the strictest of confidence