Junior Digital Account Manager - Guildford, Surrey
Salary £26,500 - £27,000 plus benefits
* Do you have experience as an Account Manager, where you were responsible for your client's relationship?
* Do you have experience working inside a digital or marketing agency serving external clients?
* Do you have digital marketing and web design and build project experience?
About our Client
Our client is a digital marketing agency that helps businesses embrace innovation and grow. An agency that is genuinely built on its values. They are looking for an experienced and self-driven Junior Digital Account Manager to join their team to develop and manage digital marketing strategies with their clients to help them achieve their business goals.
The successful applicant will:
* Be the primary point of contact for your clients: Own the relationships.
* Create effective digital strategies for your clients.
* Help manage projects internally for your clients; our client does have project managers, but they will need your help and guidance.
* Help your clients as a trusted advisor and help them optimise their websites and then drive traffic: you will devise, build, and run national and international campaigns for your clients.
* Produce superb client documents including pitches, proposals, cost estimates, statements of work, reports and research analysis.
* Be working with the production members of the team to get the right things done on time and to budget.
* Be the representation of the client within the agency; making sure everyone achieves all the goals and targets they were set.
Please note: The projects include both "traditional" digital marketing such as social media advertising, PPC, SEO and content marketing as well as web design & development projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience as an Account Manager, where you were responsible for your client's relationship.
* Experience working inside a digital or marketing agency serving external clients.
* You must have digital marketing and web design and build project experience.
* The ability to provide amazing client experiences.
* Strong account management skills - the ability to efficiently and effectively get things done yourself and through other people.
* Paid social and digital marketing experience, and most importantly, the ability to learn & grow, stay on top of current trends, and focus on results.
* Experience with building effective websites and eCommerce stores.
It would be great if you:
* Enjoy reading books and taking courses to grow yourself.
* Do some sort of digital marketing, or learning, in your spare time - it's not just a day-job for you.
* Feel at home with spreadsheets and task management tools.
* Craft campaign and email messages and don't just write them.
* Are comfortable with IM tools, email, video calls, and picking up the phone to actually speak to clients.
* Genuinely care about your clients and not just getting things done.
The Successful Candidate
You will be the primary point of contact for your team to develop and manage digital marketing strategies with their clients to help them achieve their business goals.
What's on Offer
* Ongoing career development, including relevant training courses
Job Number: VR/02892
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer