* Days Monday - Friday 08:00-16:00
* Salary circa £28-30,000 + overtime
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer for a leading manufacturer supplying products across the county. The ideal candidate must be experienced with Mechanical engineering & a strong electrical fault-finding & repair within a production environment.
Duties and responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer:
* Electrical and mechanical maintenance, repair and fault-finding on production machinery
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Understanding of planned maintenance services (PPM) systems (assist in development and implementation)
* Quick response to breakdown and repair
* Report breakdown root cause analysis and offer solution to fault
* Welding & fabrication repair
* Support the process operations cover breaks and changeovers as needed
* Facilities management within the site
* Plan / prioritize workload to ensure efficient use of work time.
* Understanding of 5S, and lean manufacturing techniques
* Engineering Qualification (C&G, NVQ, BTEC, ONC, HNC, Degree or similar)
* Electrical qualifications
* Apprentice trained or level 3 qualified
This position is easily commutable from Oldham, Manchester, Rochdale, Ashton-under-Lyne & Stockport.
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.
How to Apply:
Contact Tom Tisdell at Micron Recruitment on (phone number removed), or simply click apply.
Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful. Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Micron Recruitment is working as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference 641