We are seeking an experienced full or part time Customer Service Aftercare Travel Executive to join a successful travel company based in West Sussex. Homeworking initially.
This successful travel company offer a range of luxury travel itineraries across the globe including Europe, Indian Ocean, Caribbean, Asia, Middle East, USA, South America, Pacific, the list is endless!
This exciting job opportunity is ideal for a travel professional with experience in operations, administration, sales support or customer support. We would also consider customer service professionals seeking a career in tourism.
Career progression and a fun working environment is on offer along with generous perks.
* Responsible for providing first rate customer service and support to customers and travel agents in dealing with after holiday issues.
* Ensure appropriate logging and tasking of complaints.
* Investigate complaints and negative feedback.
* Assist with overflow sales calls, emails and/or live chat.
* Similar experience in operations, customer service, sales support within the travel industry.
* Experience of working in a customer-facing role desirable but not essential.
* A good working knowledge of the ABTA Code of Conduct desirable but not essential (training would be provided).
* Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
* Computer literate with Word and Excel proficiency.
* Holiday discount for you and your friends and family
* 25 days holiday plus your birthday off
* Company bonus scheme
* Workplace pension
* Company Sick Pay scheme
* Health Plan
* Enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption pay
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Subsidised gym membership
* Educational trips abroad
* Workplace socials