We are looking for a fun bubbly organised full time Customer Service Coordinator with team leading skills to join our small and friendly team who are selling luxury goods such as Hot tubs, swim spas, exercise pools and swimming pools from our showroom.
* Process service bookings via our in-house portal.
* Answering inbound calls from customers and suppliers including internal teams.
* Proactive outbound calls to customers and suppliers.
* Proving guidance and training to customers.
* Data cleansing customer data to ensure we hold the most up-to-date records.
* Service charging and bookings
* Delivery of spas, parts or chemicals
* Providing ETA's.
* Service amendment queries.
* Ordering parts and warranty claims process
* Pricing enquiries internal and external.
* Complaint handling.
* Managing customer expectations.
* Experience within a customer service environment.
* Razor-sharp attention to detail and accuracy.
* Knowledge of customer service and operations.
* Ability to manage own workload effectively and efficiently.
* Able to communicate effectively in writing, on a 1:1 basis and by phone with a range of people including management, team members and internal/external customers.
* Organised with the ability to plan and prioritise effectively.
* Experience in problem solving activities and root cause analysis.
* Ability to keep to strict deadlines.
* Punctual with the ability to work within a close knit team.
* Proactive and dedicated attitude.
* Conflict resolution skills.
* Ability to multitask.
5 days a week including weekends