We're looking for customer service professionals to join a global brand at their office in Bristol. We're looking for people with varying levels of experience.
- Maximise level of the Customer satisfaction by responding to customer requests and queries in a professional and efficient manner
- Establish good working relationships with all internal departments to achieve maximum production efficiency and financial benefit
- To co-ordinate selected customer account management, to include initial set up for customers' orders, receiving and reviewing customer forecasts and making order recommendation to customers
- Work closely with Account Managers to update sales forecast
- To process orders and provide timelines to customers to meet deadlines; liaising with internal departments to ensure deadlines are met
- Ensuring accurate set up and timely release of production works orders to meet customer requirements; ensuring technical specifications and instructions are shown in departmental sections of work orders
- Prepare estimates; providing details for cost estimating
- Provide data to customers as and when required e.g Delivery/Sales reports
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.