National Express Group is a leading public transport operator with bus, coach and rail services in the UK, Continental Europe, North Africa, North America and the Middle East. Passengers made 939 million journeys on our services in 2019.
Our aim; to provide excellence in all that we do for National Express customers and keep everyone safe - if we can't do it safely, we don't do it. To do this we need the best people and strive to create an environment that motivates and develops our people.
We have an opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our team at Bournemouth on a 6 month fixed term contract. This role will put you in the centre of the hustle and bustle of a busy transport environment, selling tickets in and around the outside of the station, answering customer queries and guiding them to their location and ensuring our high standards of health and safety are continually met.
It's the perfect environment for someone who is energetic, enthusiastic, safety focused and customer service driven as well as always ready to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional service and support our customers.
This is a part time role, working 19 hours per week however there may be the opportunity to work additional hours.
What you'll do...
* Consistently deliver an excellent standard of customer service at all times taking a proactive and positive approach to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Promote and demonstrate the "NX Way" when dealing with customers enquiries adopting a customer focused approach at all times.
* Effectively and accurately communicate information to customers and liaise with colleagues throughout the business regarding service updates and disruption
* Providing support and information to our passengers.
* Assisting drivers with boarding and helping with luggage.
* Operating internal tracking systems to manage coach services.
* Managing coach movement within the station and exceeding the Health and Safety standards.
* Using a pro-active approach to make travel arrangements for our customers in the event of delays or service disruptions.
* Selling tickets and add-on products to customers.
We offer a wide range of benefits such as...
* 22 days annual leave
* Free Coach travel
* Company pension
* Employee Assistance programme
* Variety of deals and discounts available through NX online portal
* Endless opportunities for progression within the business