Are you looking to develop your customer service skills in a role with a more administrative focus?
Are you looking to move away from the customer service roles that are repetivitve and highly driven by KPIs?
This a role that will allow you to do both!
Great customer experience doesn't happen by chance.
It happens because the person you deal with wants to genuinely help, cares enough to ask the right questions and has retained the knowledge to know how to deal with your query. In this role will you have the opportunity to help when it's most needed. ** This is not a call centre role! **
Daily, you will be involved in the following:
- Handling incoming calls and assisting the customer with both updates and new claims for emergency support.
- Collecting detailed information and forwarding to relevant companies
- Managing bookings, both new and existing, and making sure all internal systems are kept updated
- Managing open calls and completing all outstanding actions.
- Previous customer service experience gained within either a retail or office environment
- Methodical & organised approach to managing several tasks at once
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to challenge while following process.
You will be given a thorough induction to the company and will be partnered with an existing team member who will shadow you for a period of time.
You will joining an employer that wants to see you succeed, who can offer you the chance the kickstart or build your career and who will train you to be one of the very best at delivering a first class customer experience. They really do care about their staff!
After induction you will also have the opportunity to work flexibly - not many other customer service roles will offer the same so don't miss out and apply today.
This is a permanent position with immediate interviews offered.
Salary: £22,000 pa + team bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 5.30 pm or 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
If so please apply immediately as the process will move swiftly.
Given the high volume of responses we receive from the combination of job boards, social media and other sources and despite our best efforts, many of our responses will be via email as we simply can't call every application - We know that's not what you want to hear but we hope you'll understand?
Short-listed candidates will obviously be contacted for this specific role, and if you haven't heard from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will keep your CV on file to contact you with regards to future roles and any other advice to help you, however if you do not wish to remain on our database, please let us know and we will obviously remove you. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us for a chat