We are currently working with a 5* developer who are looking to add a Customer Care Coordinator to their team.
You will be joining a well-established team of 5 and will provide a professional customer service incumbent with their 5* service to Home Purchasers, Sub-Contractors and Housing Association / Registered Provider Partners
* Be the first point of contact to deal with customer queries in a professional and timely manner.
* Manage the defects systems to ensure issues are correctly recorded and maintained.
* Where required co-ordinate diaries for the Customer Service Operatives
* Where required carry out general administrative duties relevant to the Customer Service team
* Process visits reports following internal home visits entering the information onto Focus.
* Following the internal visit issues task instructions tie Customer Service Operatives and subcontractors with relevant priority settings.
* Monitor all sub-contractor works ensuring that all work is completed within agreed timeframes.
* Good understanding of product on new developments
* Provide management information to senior management team.
* Escalate any issues or risks to the appropriate person.
* Familiarise and hold a good understanding of required policies and procedures.
* Plan the allocation of own work and that of Customer Service Technicians / Sub Contractors to ensure an effective and efficient use of time and resources whilst ensuring customer needs are met.
What skills and experience are essential to do this job?
* IT Literate
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, staying calm and keeping control.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills - engaging with customers, suppliers, partners.
* Manage an extremely busy generic Customer Service and personal in box.
* Pro-active approach with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Understands construction methods and terminology.
* Commercial awareness
* Ability to provide a solution focussed approach.
* Resilient personality, ability to work under pressure and able to maintain a professional image.
* Ability to organise and prioritise effectively.
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Danny at Hamlyn Jones for further information