Are you a hungry and ambitious Corporate Sales Account Manager looking to reposition your career within a company who values fast results? We offer big rewards including high £earnings potential and speedy career advancement! With a clear path for progression, wherever possible we seek to promote from within. We are a famous blue-chip solutions & services provider, recognised globally for our growth and also operational excellence.
BASIC SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 (negotiable depending on experience and track record)
· OTE £10,000 (with chance to double OTE to £20,000)
· Company Car (Electric Choices)
· Car Charge Point Installed at Home
· 25 days Annual Holiday (choice to purchase another 5)
· Pension (7% Company Contribution)
· Life Assurance (3 x Times Salary)
· Share Save Scheme
· Company Credit Card
· Fuel card
· Phone / Laptop
LOCATION: Home-based with national coverage
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: As this position is home / field-based, we welcome applications from enthusiastic candidates with links to central road networks and happy to cover a flexible geography to win business wherever the customer's HQ may be based.
You may be living in or around: Northampton, Bristol, Milton Keynes, Watford, Oxford, Cambidge, Reading
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Corporate Sales Account Manager / Key Account Manager
As a Corporate Account Manager, you will develop and maintain business relationships with existing & potential new corporate clients to meet sales objectives. You will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies with the aim to grow your business portfolio. You will be focused on maintaining customers and cross-divisional relationships.
Your duties will include:
· Managing an existing client portfolio of corporate accounts worth £2.5 million
· Organically growing existing accounts, with focus on up-selling and cross-selling
· Building your sales pipeline through various approaches such as market research, networking and cold calling
· Compile and submit national tender bids to secure new business
· Work closely with Group sales, technical & service teams as well as other divisions
· Conduct regular strategic reviews with all customers, ensuring that regular communication is maintained and repeat business is delivered
· Participate in profitable sales drives, trade shows, workshops & exhibitions
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Corporate Sales Account Manager / Key Account Manager
You will have the following characteristics & experiences:
· A proven track record of winning, implementing and managing new sales contracts
· Proven experience of winning or growing either large single-site contracts or national or regional multi-site deals
· Deal values ranging from £50k - £250k and higher
· Target driven attitude, motivated by revenue and margin goals
· Comfortable with extensive, nationwide travel to work with corporate customers
· A proactive, analytical, logical and disciplined problem solver
· Financial awareness of margin models and commercial savvy attitude
· High-energy, passionate and driven about living our goals and vision
· Flexible and creative in ethos and style
We are a global leader, providing innovative solutions into various sectors, including food, healthcare, safety in the workplace and water treatment. We have won many prestigious-names accounts and there remains huge growth potential within our chosen markets.
Our customer-led approach is constantly driving forward, creating new world-class innovations from scientific roots. Our portfolio of solutions have been exceptionally successful throughout the current pandemic. They continue to experience huge demand, as the world continues to reopen. We offer a professional and focused working culture, both encouraging and rewarding hard work and focus
High earnings potential and internal career progression / advancement opportunities.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Hygiene, Foodservice, Hospitality, Janitorial, Key Account Manager, Healthcare, Retail, National Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Consumable Sales, Leisure, MOD, Education, HORECA
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: JK16567, Wallace Hind Selection