Contracts Manager - Industrial
£45,000 - £50,000 + Company Package
Our client, a reputable North West Contractor, are looking for a Contracts Manager to join their growing team based in the Chester area. The Contracts Manager will be working on various industrial new build projects across the North West.
As Contracts Manager you will be required to work as part of a team to ensure the smooth running of the company and their projects. Delivering the highest levels of customer service to customers.
Principle Responsibilities of the Contracts Manager:
* Agree job programmes with Construction Director / Site Managers and monitor progress
* Communicate programme and subsequent changes to all affected parties
* Intervene and agree action plans to recover delays where possible
* Ensure timely request for and delivery of all information that is on the programme critical path
* Identify variations to contract that will impact on the programme and ensure programme is revised to accommodate them
* Liaise with Construction Director to assist programming / resourcing
* Compile reports as required to demonstrate progress against programme
* Ensuring that under performance on sites is challenged and in conjunction with Contracts Managers develop and improve the Site Management team
* Continuous improvement of the Contracts Delivery Team
* Completion of tasks as instructed by the Directors