Content Designer - Permanent
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 per annum - Bonus - Benefits - Healthcare options
My client is an industry-leading System Integrator, and they are currently looking for multiple Content Designers across their Digital practice based in Worthing/Telford. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
What You'll Do:
This is a pivotal role that will help people in their everyday lives. You will be responsible for writing the content that will help users manage their interactions with government departments through digital services. The material that you develop will cover a wide range of topics and users, so you will need to be user-focused and know how to write with the user in mind.
Recent times have taught us that working remotely is a successful way of collaborating, but on occasion, you will be asked to attend other locations in the UK for short periods
* Work collaboratively with user researchers, interaction designers, service designers and performance analysts as well as with software developers, policy and legal teams
* Take complex language and processes and make them simple to understand
* Work with the product manager, digital service manager, business analysts and user researchers to refine the services in light of external factors such as changes to policy, legislation, technology or user requirements
* You will be responsible for writing the content that will help users understand how to manage their tax affairs through client's new digital services.
* You will work with software developers, designers, policy and legal teams to produce outstanding digital services and information.
* The material that you develop will cover a wide range of topics and users, so you will need to be user-focused and know how to write with the user in mind.
* Ability to build relationships and work effectively within an agile delivery model with colleagues and external providers, for example user researchers and business analysts
Ability to communicate credibly with a wide range of digital delivery disciplines and talent both internally and externally
* Keenness to support our ever-expanding team of passionate and skilled junior talent and advocate for mentoring and guiding members of the team and your community
* Boldness to ask the critical questions, bring new ideas and challenge the status quo
To apply please click the "Apply" button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Jordan Ford on (phone number removed)
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals