Are you ready for a new challenge, and want to be rewarded for your efforts?
Are you a someone with a natural person-centred approach with a desire to enable those who you support to achieve greater independence whilst obtaining career progression? We are currently working on behalf of a specialist care organisation who are looking for a community care assistant to make a difference supporting people in their own homes across Weybridge, Walton on Thames, Hersham, Sunbury, Chertsey, Addlestone and Byfleet in Surrey. These will be day shifts working between 7:30am - 12pm and then returning to work for 4pm - 8:30/9pm whereby the company tries to ensure your visits are all within as close to proximity with each other as possible. Due to the nature of this role. It is essential that you are a driver and have access to a vehicle.
We are looking for a Care Assistant who has:
* A friendly, caring approach.
* A genuine desire to help others.
* The ability to relate to people with a variety of backgrounds.
* A professional, reliable, and flexible attitude.
* The ability to work on your own or in a team.
* Patience and a sense of humour!
If this sounds like you, then in return you will be rewarded with:
* A competitive salary.
* Paid holidays.
* Free training.
* Regular support and supervisions.
* Contribution towards company pension scheme.
Activities of support vary from daily living skills including cooking, cleaning, personal care, travel escorts, and teaching of independent life skills to assistance with accessing community-based activities