OUR REF: EA752
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join a reputable M&E provider business based in Surrey on a permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be delivering reactive and planned works on a range of different Commercial Gas appliances across Home Counties and London.
* Provide maintenance, inspection and repair services to heating systems and boilers
* Complete PPM and reactive maintenance to Mechanical plant and general HVAC
* Work on boiler and gas plant
* Complete small works, installation and refurbishment mechanical building services equipment
* Maintain and manage the records for all HVAC kit on the facility and provide a monitoring service for the critical maintenance schedules including records
* Diagnose faults and leak repair Liaise with electrical building services and BMS teams, providing overlap where required
* Assist with general ad-hoc maintenance tasks where required
* Basic wet plumbing if required
* Hold current commercial gas qualifications
* Hold a full driving licence
* Gas Safe Registered - CCN1, COCN1, CEN1, ICPN1, TPCP1, CODNCO1
* Have a minimum 5 years' experience working on direct fired commercial equipment
* Have experience of planned and reactive service work
* Additional training can be provided to an engineer should you wish to also extend your heating/plumbing skills
* Generous basic salary
* Overtime available
* Company pension scheme
* Mobile Phone
In return, the Client offers a good work/life balance, on-going training and progression moving forward, in a good working environment.
If you are interested in this role, please click the Apply button now or contract Edward at One Way on (phone number removed).
OUR REF: EA752