My client is a leading modular housing comapany looking to recruit a number of permanent CNC machinists on a permanent basis due to continued growth.
You will be required to:
* To use computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools to cut, drill and finish components for the manufacture of Modular Housing.
* Operating CNC Machinery, setting up workpieces, running programs, measuring, grading and feeding batches of raw materials into production machinery. Rotating through all the tasks required in the production process.
* Machine goods on a CNC line, reporting any equipment faults to your Line Manager. Performing quality checks on products and parts. Familiar with using a digital ERP system for works orders and bookings.
* Operate machinery and heavy equipment, monitoring the cutting speeds and tolerance levels on the CNC, whilst Maintaining production equipment and machinery to a high standard.
* To help develop and maintain strong collaboration and communications between divisions within the business in order to deliver needs, ensuring quality and customer service are never compromised.
* Cleaning and maintaining of work areas and machinery General ensuring the factory is kept clean and tidy at all times and rubbish is removed and place in the appropriate skips/areas.
* To work on the assembly line in accordance with the Company's policies and procedures, so that the team's business objectives are achieved consistently and are compliant to business and legal requirements.
* Experience in the cutting of timber products, preferably with
* Good maths skills.
* NVQ Level 2 in CNC Operations or equivalent.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading business