Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Childrens Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children across Bradford within the MASH Team.
As a Childrens Social Worker on the MASH Team you will gather information from agencies within the MASH (police, health, social care, and early help) and external agencies, such as probation or schools. MASH will ask parent's permission to speak to other agencies in most cases unless doing so may place the child at risk. The MASH enquiry will determine the appropriate course of action which could include a referral to children's social care or early help services if the threshold for social care involvement is not met.
· Carrying out Multi Agency Risk Assessments
· Ensuring timely communication with families on the phone and face to face
· Analysing historical and current concerns
· Adhering to relevant timescales
· Case Recording
· Provide telephone advise to agency referrers about appropriate actions and outcomes
· Dealing with Section 47 enquiries to assess risk and need
· Completing enhanced screening of cases
· Making informed threshold decisions
· Provide sign posting for locality services
· Attending strategy meetings
· Attending multi agency meetings
· Ensuring that appropriate pathway is followed for ongoing investigations
Qualifications: Degree in Social Work
Experience: MASH or Front line Team experience
Compliance: Up to date SWE registration and DBS.
Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 37 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards, and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help