Code - TR -00031
Role- Chef de Partie
Flexible hours - Full time
Salary - £20,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our clients Kitchen team as a full-time, permanent Chef de Partie. They are committed to producing good quality dishes using the freshest ingredients sourced locally for our restaurant in a very busy Hotel in Worcester that caters for Wedding and other Events.
The ideal person;
* Excellent guest focus with a real passion for hospitality
* Great experience in a Similar role
* Someone with an eye for detail
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask
* Excellent communication skills with a high level of English speaking and listening skills
* Ability to maintain a good level of understanding of the hospitality industry
Job Specific Accountabilities;
* Maintaining a safe and hygienic kitchen environment
* Ensuring that all due diligence recording is kept up to date
* To have an understanding of all sections of the kitchen
* Consistently delivering hot, fresh and tasty food
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply, and send a copy of your full CV or give us a call.
We receive a large number of applications for all our positions - Therefore, if you have not received a response within 7 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
* Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK