Charge Nurse - Nights
We are working on behalf of one of the UK's largest and most reputable cosmetic surgery providers and have an exciting opportunity for a Night shift Charge Nurse to lead their friendly & professional team of staff at their prestigious hospital in Bromsgrove.
Duties of the Charge Nurse:
* Ensure the highest possible standards of nursing care; adhering and promoting all policies and procedures and ensuring that evidence based practice is implemented.
* To work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and other relevant professional guidelines.
* To provide professional leadership through clinical expertise to the ward staff
* To assist with the responsibility for the organisation and management of the ward, including the supervision and teaching of staff;
* To continue self-development of management skills and experience.
* To promote the hospital as a centre of excellence
The successful candidate will be a qualified and Registered Nurse with up to date knowledge of acute medicine/surgery and excellent leadership and communication skills.
For more information on this position and to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris O'Brien on: (0115) (phone number removed) / (07792) (phone number removed)