Care Manager York
Role: Deputy Manager
Salary: £30,000 plus fantastic perks such as flexible working hours
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Care Manager to work in a home on the outskirts of York in a Residential care home for the elderly.
As Care Manager, you will work closely with the Home Manager in the successful day-to-day running of the home. You will be a strong authoritative presence while the manager is away and will support the team at a supervisory level. You will ideally come from a residential elderly care environment and have a passion for elderly/dementia care.
The Role of Care Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Care Manager:
• Experience at a supervisory level in a similar care environment
• NVQ Level 5 in Leadership & Management
• Passion for working within a care of the elderly and dementia
• Proven ability to lead and supervise a team
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
• At least three years' experience working in a care home
In return, my client will offer an annual salary in the region of £30,000
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Nadia at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or send an up to date CV
This role would suit: Deputy Manager, Team Leader, Home Manager, Assistant Manager, Supervisor