£10.54 p/h | Full-Time Days | Small Residential Home - LD Care | Great Benefits
A small private residential home in the Margate area currently requires an experienced Care Manager or Care Team Leader to work as Deputy Manager.
The small home offers round the clock care and support to adults who are living with learning disabilities such as Autism and ASDs and is fully compliant with CQC essential standards.
Details of this Care Home Deputy Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
* A permanent contract to work full-time days on a flexible basis
* A great pay rate of £10.54 per hour
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
* An industry leading staff benefits package
As Care Home Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the day to day management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources. You will coordinate, manage and monitor care plans and will ensure the highest standards of care that meet the needs of residents and exceed legislative requirements.
Applicants for this Care Home Deputy Manager should meet the following criteria:
* Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, ideally having completed or currently undertaking NVQ Level 4/Registered Managers Award/Diploma Level 5 or a recognised equivalent, in addition to training courses relevant to the role
* Demonstrate proven experience working in a senior or leadership role within a UK care home environment, with experience in learning disability care
* A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
* Flexible to meet the needs of the service and to cover shifts in emergencies
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation