Job Title: Care Assistant - Reablement Team
Locations: Accrington and surrounding areas
Pay Rate: £8.91 to £9.30 per hour + Mileage
Shifts available: Rage of shifts available
Access to vehicle required: Yes, due to the geographical location and nature of the role
No experience required as specialist training will be provided!
We Care, We Listen, We Strive and We Build.
Guardian Homecare has a unique opportunity for you to join the highly experienced, dynamic, progressive and expanding Reablement Team.
Being a Care Assistant is more than just a job it's a calling. We are looking for kind, honest and compassionate people to join the Reablement team, we are a short-term service designed to help people to develop confidence and skills they need to live as independently as they can. It is about helping people to do things themselves, not doing it for them - and most importantly, making them smile every day! Nothing compares to the feeling of knowing you have brightened up someone's day. If you are looking for a role that is both rewarding and fulfilling, then we need you!
We will support you every step of the way!
Duties will include:
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc)
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Mobility and transfers
- Assisting with medication
- Light domestic duties
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
Key skills and attributes required:
- No previous Care experience required! - Guardian Homecare will provide full training
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with people
- Able to access a vehicle
- Enhanced DBS
'APPLY TODAY' to Do something incredible. Transform lives. Become a Care Assistant at Guardian Homecare!