Do you have experience supporting and working with Children within the last 2 years?
Have you previously been a youth worker or have youth worker experience?
Are you active, energetic, sporty and engaging?
Are you looking for part time or full time work?
… if yes to any of the above MILK Education want to hear from you!
We are looking for youth and support workers to support Primary and High school aged pupils with activities, workshops and with their learning based in the classroom.
We work alongside multiple schools within the areas of North and South Liverpool, Widnes and Warrington that are looking for both ad-hoc and long term candidates to support pupils with their academics and social development.
Role can be flexible weekly, meaning you pick the days you work so as little or as many as you like!- a great opportunity for those continuing their studies. Also long terms are available Mon-Friday 8:30-3:30 and 10-4 for those that may want an interim role or just a next step in your career!
* Working with pupils in groups or on a 1-2-1 basis.
* Ensuring safeguarding is kept to a high standard throughout the day.
* Supporting the class teacher across the whole class.
* Uphold a strong classroom presence whilst motivating and inspiring all pupils.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Previous and recent experience of working with Children within the last 2 years is essential.
* Strong behaviour management with a flexible approach
* Enthusiastic, creative and passionate delivery of the National Curriculum
* Work independently and as part of a team
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
You will be working along side a supply agency that genuinely listens and cares for our candidates- we do things no body else does! Search 'Milk-Education' on google and have a look at our website for yourself!
You will be working along side the #number1 rated Education supply agency on facebook with nothing less that an 5* review- take a look for yourself! Search 'Milk-Education' on facebook.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application via the form below.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment