Contract Role to start Nov - March 2022
ROLE: Helpdesk / Call Centre Agent
LOCATION: This will be a home-based role - all equipment is provided.
WORKING DAYS: The role is working Monday-Friday (37.5hrs per week),
WORKING HOURS: shifts between 8:30am-4:30pm/9:30am-5:30pm/10:30am-6:30pm.
We are looking for a number of Helpdesk Agents to join our team from November on a fixed term role until end March 2022, although more long-term opportunities may be available. The ideal candidates would have previous experience for a Pensions Helpdesk / Call Centre.
As a member of the Helpdesk team you will be expected to deliver an effective and efficient interface as an ambassador to our Client as a Helpdesk Advisor. You will be responsible for providing informative and responsive support to any pension enquiries received via the Helpdesk. To thrive in the role, you will be a self-starter, able to work autonomously and be motivated to achieve your daily targets. You will be required to manage a diverse number of enquiries utilising the guidance and information that has been made available to you.
* To act as an ambassador when delivering services for our client.
* To be the first point of contact for Pension related queries across telephone and email communication channels.
* To accurately record all telephone and email interactions on internal systems.
* Provide informative and responsive support for a range of functional departments across the organisation either at first point contact or by transferring enquiries to the appropriate department or specialist.
* To use Helpdesk technologies efficiently and effectively, such as Salesforce/Connect and 8x8 and maintain electronic record details, requests for service and appropriate actions taken.
* To ensure workers are regularly updated on the progress of their enquiry or service request as agreed at point of contact.
* Assist Team Leader when inducting new starters to the team to ensure they are supported during their induction programme as and when required.
* To recognise, respect, listen and take responsibility of the varied needs of callers and explore which solutions are available to meet their needs and provide advice and information according to standard operating procedures.
* To remain professional at all times when dealing with queries across all channels.
* To proactively direct callers to the most appropriate channel to meet their needs e.g. Self-help options.
* To engage in service improvement initiatives, actively seeking to reduce avoidable worker contact through the identification of service issues and appropriate solution.
* To monitor and assess personal performance against targets, seeking support as necessary in order to deliver Helpdesk key performance indicators (KPIs).
* To assist with any ad-hoc queries as and when required by the needs of the business.
* Experience of working in a Customer Service background with proven experience of interacting with customers over the phone and via email.
* Experience of working in a fast-paced, multiskilled and multi-function environment.
* Recent experience of using current IT and communications technologies.
* Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to communicate with a diverse range of people.
* Good listening skills.
* Effective time management and organisational skills.
* Accurate data entry and attention to detail skills.
* Excellent telephone skills.
* A positive and tenacious can-do attitude.
If this sounds like this role is for you please email you CV
and we will be in touch with successful candidates within 48 hours.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy