Leading luxury retailer is urgently looking for 2 temporary Buying Admin Assistant to join them ASAP until the end of Jan 2022. You will be responsible for various product lines ensuring they are distributed in the correct quantities on time and inventory levels are maintained.
**** This is an office based role, Monday - Friday ****
- Responsible for ensuring updates of forecast information are processed daily to meet sales forecasts and the interface between SAP and suppliers is maintained.
- Responsible for delivering KPI's in waste management and availability whilst maximising sales opportunities.
- Be the primary day to day contact for all queries from suppliers, sales floor, buyers, distribution in relation to product availability on the sales floor and in the Kitchens.
- Provide support to the Buying Assistant in managing the delivery process; liaise as required with distribution, suppliers, and sales floor to ensure agreed timeline is adhered to and any issues resolved.
- Maintain system to ensure accurate orders are raised.
- Collaborate with suppliers and internal teams to root cause stock issues, facilitate distribution strategies, and negotiated when stock is available to order.
- Build strong partnerships between buying, suppliers, and retail to drive toward common objectives.
- Driving vendor compliance and maximise supply chain efficiencies.
- Provide detailed reporting and analysis as required.
- Invoice matching - to review invoices on WebNow and liaise with vendors/warehouse to resolve queries.
By Applying to this advert, you consent to the following use of your Data:
The storage & use of candidate data & CVs for recruitment processes; including sharing their employment details & CV with our client partners.
The storage of contact details from candidates & clients to ensure recruitment processes can be carried out and the sharing of that data should that be necessary during recruitment.