Our client, a successful multi-branch independent Estate Agency, are looking for an experienced Sales Valuer/Business Development Manager to join their established team based in Epsom.
As a BDM/Valuer, you will be a key member of staff who will conduct and generate branch valuations. The successful candidate will already have sales valuation and listing experience. You will have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. As a Sales Valuer, you will also be committed to offering outstanding customer service and local knowledge is desirable.
Responsibilities included in the role of a Business Development Manager/Valuer:
- Generate valuations through canvassing
- Attend valuations/listings
- Negotiating offers for sale
- Business generations for sales
- Generating leads and following these up
- Converting Valuations
Requirements for the role of a Business Development Manager/Valuer:
- Consistent track record within Estate Agency with valuations/ appraisals/ listings
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers' licence.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, organisation, and interpersonal skills.
- Target driven and dynamic
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Provide excellent customer service
- Basic £20,000 - £24,000
- OTE of £60,000, Uncapped commission
- Quarterly & annual bonus
- Car mileage/allowance.
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6:30pm
- Saturdays (rota basis) 9:00am - 5:00pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.