The Client and their aim:
To be recognised by our clients across EMEA as their trusted solutions provider for Storage, Security, Memory, Networking and Accessories. We pride ourselves on consistently delivering outstanding levels of customer service and with a strong, reliable product portfolio we aim to deliver the right product, first time, every time.
We are a Hybrid Solutions provider who's focussed on 4 key areas: Storage, Security, Memory & Accessories. Origin manufactures & distributes their own branded solutions alongside distributing on behalf of their strategic partners to bring together a comprehensive product portfolio.
The UK Business Development Manager role is focussed on identifying & prospecting new clients from within the UK Reseller community with a view to then nurturing & maintaining these new clients alongside existing clients across its product portfolio. This role is a complete sales cycle role from prospecting to account management within your client base. You will have a number of active accounts but will also have responsibility to find and nurture your own.
The role will involve phone and email communication with prospective clients alongside face to face meetings over video platforms such as Teams/Zoom and when possible moving to be in person.
Location: Bourne, Lincolnshire (office based)
Salary range: 23-28k
OTE: 40 - 45k (1st year)
- Researching potential clients based on suitability to us and our product portfolio
- Making introductory calls and emails to new clients
- Establishing a run rate Reseller base in the UK
- Managing/Nurturing existing UK reseller clients
- Preparing, Analysing and Reporting on Sales data
- Preparing quotes/prospects and loading onto our CRM
New business and building relationships experience is required but it does not need to be within the IT sector, as long as you have sales experience which is both quantitive and strong then is could be the perfect opportunity!
- Punctual and time efficent
- Able to communcate at all levels and have a true ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- A passion for new business while nurturing current account
- IT literate
- 1+ years sales experience in a similar capacity