£18K - £20K - PLUS monthly bonus - Yearly Profit Share - Knaresborough - Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday 8.45am - 17.30pm - On site Parking - 24 days holiday plus bank holidays - Auto enrolment pension - Perk Box, (after probation).
Our client is a successful, established and growing business based in Knaresborough.
Based in modern offices, they are a friendly and supportive business to work for.
The main purpose of the Business Administrator is to provide excellent customer service and administrative support, delivering a smooth and efficient process for customers, colleagues, and external partners.
Working as part of a team key duties will include:
- Ensure that all deals are dealt with in line with company policy and procedures
- Take ownership and responsibility for deals allocated to you through to completion
- Manage all deals efficiently, accurately and with high levels of diligence in line with company expectations
- Follow company customer due diligence process accurately to protect customers, the company and our partners against fraud
- Process customer payments via Sage online
- Authorise internal invoice deals
- Complete any documentation necessary to meet compliance requirements
- Ensure all documentation and customer files are saved and circulated in line with company procedure
- Act as a main point of contact on allocated deal and deliver exceptional customer service
- Answering inbound calls in a timely manner and in line with company expectations
- Keep customers updated on deal progress on a regular basis
- Organise 3rd party vehicle inspections and set up 3rd party appointments (for example, Regus offices/ OneCall/ Quickdox etc)
- Develop strong relationship with lender contacts and liaise with lenders to ensure documentation is accurate/ dealt with promptly
This is an administrative driven position and therefore the client would like to receive applications from candidates who have strong experience in administration and customer care - a financial services or banking background would be beneficial but not essential.
You will have excellent communication, time management and accuracy skills.
Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with the ability to pick up in - house systems quickly.
You will be able to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines and manage your own workload.
Please note, you could be required to work a Saturday, 10.00am - 4.00pm, (roughly one every two months) - this will be worked out on a rota basis, after employees have volunteered for overtime. This will be paid at time and a half.
If this sounds like the new role for you, then we want to hear from you.
APPLY NOW and don't miss this excellent career opportunity!