RLE International is working on behalf of their Essex based Automotive OEM Client, whom are currently looking for a BOM Analyst to join their expanding team within Product Development division.
Our client offers a wide range of unique opportunities available to suit some of the best people and brightest minds in the automotive industry.
* BOM Analyst / Functional Change Analyst
* Knowledge of BoM processes & Microsoft Office. In particular, expertise in Microsoft Excel
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
* Knowledge of & experience with FEDE BOM.
* 3-6 months of working with BOM
* 2 years of working with BoM.
* Knowledge of the Early BOM Process including CMF Processes
* Degree level.
* Degree in Engineering, Science or Technology based subjects.
Additional Information :
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35** - until Dec 2021, rolling contract
Hours: 37.5 per week
* Free on-site parking
* Subsidised Canteen & Sandwich Bar facility
* Costa Coffee Area
* Cashpoint facility
If you have any of the above knowledge and experience, and are interested in hearing more about the opportunities, please apply now.
*Please note: Due to the high level of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*
Eligibility: Due to working on behalf of our Client, unfortunately if you require sponsorship for a visa to work in the UK your application will be automatically declined. These are long term rolling contracts.
**NO AGENCY CALLING