HP4 Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Product Compliance and Assurance Manager for a Leading Engineering company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the regulatory compliance and product assurance activities for the new products in the R& D and development phases, plus the assurance change control activities for the existing products
• Own and manage product regulatory compliance and assurance process and procedures (e.g. CE, EMC, LVD, UL, etc)
• Own Europe based Safety Case portfolio's (including Rail Product Acceptance) for new and existing product ranges
• Work closely with US based counterparts to ensure compliance with US regulations.
• Management and sign off of Technical Construction file
• Sign off internal developed products- in line with our commercialisation procedures- ready for full scale manufacture
• Development and ownership of Change control procedure
• Define and complete FAT & SAT requirements
• Coordination of Client documentation and manuals (using a document controller / author)
• Declaration of Conformity (DoC) sign off and issue
• Contribute to tenders/opportunities highlighting Compliance and Assurance requirements and ensuring they're captured in project scope
• Ensure that the Business is well positioned for future statutory or regulatory changes and advise of any developments in industry best practice.
• Demonstrate excellent communication at all levels of the business
• You are responsible for ensuring that you and any staff or sub-contractors under your management or control work safely and comply with all current and relevant health and safety and environmental legislation including the Railway Group and Company Standards
• You are responsible for ensuring that you and your staff and sub-contractors under your management or control assess and control risks and plan and implement safe methods of working and are competent to carry out the task
Person Description Essential
• Detailed knowledge of European standards (e.g. CE, UKCA, SIL3, etc)
• Batchelors degree in a relevant discipline (2:1 or above)
• Excellent communication skills, including presentations and briefings
• Able to work under pressure and drive projects forward calmly
• Very organized and with excellent attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Works well individually and as part of a team
• Quality control process development
The successful applicant will ideally be based close to the Nottingham office, however, remote working from the UK will be essential.
Starting salary of £30 - 45,000 + Pension + Bonus + Full Package
Keywords: Assurance Manager // Compliance Manager