A new opportunity with a business that is ahead of their game and continuously drives for excellence.
You'll be a technically strong candidate with a solid knowledge of the UK Food Industry and have the ability to engage at all levels with confident communication skills.
Experienced with leading a team, customer and supplier relationships, collaborating with Operational and NPD teams, the skills you possess will add value and be a real asset to the mechanics of the company.
The key responsibilities will include:
* Supplier engagement and relationship management
* Assess Technical Projects, Raw Materials process and devise robust procedures
* Ensuring high standards of compliance, food safety and service is delivered
* Review of complaints and working closely with suppliers
* Colloborating with stakeholders such as NPD process' and trails
* Knowledge of online systems/specifications
* KPI reporting and data management
* Deputising for the Senior Technical Manager
Current experience of UK Food Manufacturing, BRC and HACCP/TACCP/VACCP.
Retailer exposure will be advantagous as well as management experience and food or science related degree preferred.
If you feel the role is what you are looking for, excited by this new prospect and you meet the criteria detailed above, then click apply - alternatively you can send though your C.V to (url removed) or phone (phone number removed)