A leading developer is actively seeking an assistant site manager to join their team on a job in Hertfordshire on a temporary basis.
The project is a major traditional build development, that will last over 2 years. Consisting of 150 3-5 bedroom properties, this is a medium to high end scheme.
As an assistant site manager you will be out on site, overseeing different packages and driving the job on. Some of your duties will include;
* Managing H&S on site
* Ensuring the scheme is on program and budget
* Managing subcontractors
* Reporting into the site manager & senior site manager
* Involved with multiple packages
* Be given the chance to progress while on site
* Involved in weekly & monthly progress meetings
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most sought after developers in the UK. You will be given really good progression opportunities within the business and they are known for promoting from within. There is also a strong pipeline of work for the next 5 years so if you do well there could be long term work. For more information please send your CV in