Assistant Facilities Manager- Camden, Islington & Barnet
The post holder will assist in the running of the CAFM system and administrative service to the Management Teams throughout the contract, including support in maintaining contractual compliance and mitigation of service failures.
Day to Day
- Update the CAFM system with a full audit trail of the event from receipt to closure.
- To ensure that all statutory and compliance PPM's are completed within the allocated time frame, and are uploaded to the FM portal for audit review
- To manage the tenant / third party damage process to ensure accurate records are kept and that monies are recovered in line with the contract.
- Manage the extension of time process, ensuring client representatives give approval, and this is accurately recorded.
- To interpret and analyse data to meet management and client needs.
- To produce weekly reports, making sure that all planned and reactive maintenance is completed within time scales and that extensions are requested and confirmed as and when required.
- To monitor and log all accidents and incidents as appropriate
- To contribute to the efficient and effective working of the Facilities Management function.
- To provide clerical and administrative support to the Management Team, including, word processing, filing and general office duties, where necessary.
- To actively work to ensure service failures and deductions are mitigated where possible. Appropriately logging work and allocating priorities in line with the relevant contract standards.
- To raise and issue purchase orders specific to Reactive and Planned works.
- To deal with invoice queries, ensure credits are chased and received in a timely manner.
- To arrange site access for Out of Hours work.
- To complete audit on Planned Prevention Maintenance paperwork and are distributed to the engineers for site log books.
- To prepare billing on a monthly basis for items out of the Maintenance Agreement.
- To carry out any other duties assigned by the Management Team in connection with Contract Managers operational requirements.
Skills & Experience
An understanding of a helpdesk function and able to take instructions yet at times act on own initiative. Must have: good communication skills, good telephone manner, general understanding of databases, word processing & the internet, a flexible approach will be required to work & time commitment, file management. The post holder must be willing to build knowledge of the contract service standards, payment mechanism and familiarity with the client and the Health Centres in order to support the site management teams to manage contractual obligations.
We're Integral, part of JLL. We're a Facilities and Maintenance firm based across the UK. We work with organisations in Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric works with engineers nationwide to deliver engineering excellence for our clients. The Integral family are the largest mobile hard services provider in the UK.
If you're looking to step up your career, Integral and JLL are the perfect professional home. At Integral and JLL, you'll have a chance to innovate with the world's leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing facilities and maintenance initiatives. You'll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you'll be inspired by the best. We're focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at Integral and JLL!
Please ensure you upload your full up-to-date CV to fully support your application.
All candidates are required to provide valid ID and Right to Work documentation at interview.
All successful candidates must be able to pass a DBS check at Integral's cost.