Are you a hardworking, passionate Level 3 Teaching Assistant? Have you got experience working with pupils who have special educational needs? Would you enjoy working in an all-inclusive and supportive primary school? If so, we have the job for you!
ABC Teachers are seeking to recruit an SEN Teaching Assistant to work on a full-time basis at a primary school located in Dudley. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting pupils with ASD on a 1:1 basis. You will be predominantly working in Year 5 and the position is due to start as soon as possible for the full academic year.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
• Minimum Level 3 qualification in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
• Experience in a primary school setting
• Excellent understanding and experience of working with pupils with Special Educational Needs and ASD
• Willing to commit to the entirety of the role
If you think this is the job for you, then please don't delay in applying!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates' pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school (subject to qualifying criteria).
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification and recent, referenceable school-based experience (within the last 5 years).
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package
• Uncapped referral bonus scheme (subject to T&C)
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : (url removed)
Facebook: https://(url removed)/ABCTEACHERS
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Emma in our Primary team or submit your details