Our client a well-established Architectural Practice based in Stamford, Lincolnshire is actively seeking an Architectural Technician / Technologist to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Technician / Technologist with around 5 years' experience to grow and develop their career within a talented team.
This Architectural Practice specialise within the Commercial and Industrial sector. Projects vary from warehouses to steel frame and cladding developments. Our client is looking ideally for an Architectural Technician / Technologist that has experience within the commercial and / or industrial sector however, this is not essential. Key responsibilities include prepare and create construction and tender packages, meet with construction professionals, complete feasibility studies, create detailed drawings and specifications as well as attend site. This practice uses AutoCAD on a daily basis so it is essential to have an excellent working knowledge of this software. They also use Revit so knowledge of this software would be highly advantageous.
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Overview
- Prepare and present design proposals and detailed drawings
- Work on a range of Commercial and Industrial developments
- Meeting with construction professionals
- Complete feasibility studies
- Create specifications
- Attend site
- Use AutoCAD and Revit on a daily basis
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Requirements
- Living in or around the Stamford, Lincolnshire area
- Good knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience within the Commercial and Industrial sector
- Good understanding of sustainability and Residential developments
- Car / Clean Licence
- Job Running Experience
- Technical, Drafting and Client Facing skills
- Relevant Degree Qualified with around 5 years professional experience
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
Architectural Technician / Technologist Position Remuneration
- Salary; £28k - £35k (DOE)
- Holiday; 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Healthcare Package
- Working Hours; Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
- Other Benefits Discussed At Interview Stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.