My client is a recognised developer who build predominantly in Hampshire, with head office situated in Southampton.
Their ethos of working collaboratively for the enjoyment of everyone to create beautiful unique homes. They are made up of team players, who work together and are open and trusting with colleagues, clients and stakeholders.
They are looking for an in-house architect to join the team, who can implement new innovative ideas, whilst also learning the exclusive style in which they build their houses.
Positions are available for the right candidates with great opportunities for growth in an expanding practice with the following credentials.
• minimum of five years' post-qualification experience in practice
• ARB or equivalent international membership of professional institution
• highly creative and design orientated
• experience of leading teams through detailed and complex residential and mixed-use planning applications
• professional, positive, enthusiastic and collaborative