Open GI is a leading software development company and a trusted partner to the general insurance industry. Based across the UK and Europe, our support and development services make us a truly diverse organisation that offers a range of IT solutions to insurance brokers, insurers and managing general agents.
* Delivery Management: manage and ensure the progress of project work, "continuous flow" and adherence to team commitments. Includes tracking of work, management of risks, and remediation of issues.
* Continuous Delivery Planning: create a realistic, achievable roadmap showing how and when the project goals will be met along with the required milestones, mitigations, activities and resources required. Continuously evolving the plan to reflect current reality of the Project and view of the future
* Scope Management: embrace flexibility in requirements change to maximize the stakeholder value whilst balancing management of delivery and expectations of required objectives within a defined timeframe. Understanding which scope management techniques to employ based on the impact of the change. Establish a strong partnership with Product Owner and Tech Lead to ensure effective prioritization that balances business value, quality and other constraints.
* Risk Management: map and comprehend the risks involved in several dimensions of the work, aiming to prevent them by reducing and mitigating them when possible.
* Stakeholder Management: identify, analyse, plan and implement actions that engage and build relationships as well as sustain them long term through effective expectation management, so as to enable each party to reach their goals.
* Facilitation: steer team and stakeholders to work well, both in defining a common vision, making decisions, achieving their goals and creating a relational climate where trust prevails and communication is fluid, empathic and honest.
* Agile & Lean Principles: guide and champion lean and agile principles for achieving quality, adaptability, speed & alignment. This includes the practices, techniques and tools that support those principles, and an understanding of when things may or may not be applicable in a situation or context.
* Build High Performing Teams: enable a group of people who share a common vision, goals, metrics and who collaborate, challenge and hold each other accountable, to achieve outstanding results. Understand individuals, their motivations and provide them the support needed so they can excel in their roles.
* Servant Leadership: leads by example. Serves the needs of the team by serving its team members. Put the needs of others first and help people develop and perform as highly as possible.
* Giving & Receiving Feedback: solicit and engage with feedback on a continuous basis. Having timely, actionable and meaningful conversations about performance for the purpose of shaping behaviours and fostering learning, with the goal of strengthening confidence and improving the effectiveness of self and others.
* Emotional Intelligence: recognises, understands and manages their own emotions and recognizes, understands, shares and influences the emotions of others.
* Collaboration: works jointly with others to co-create and achieve a common goal. This includes learning, practicing and experimenting with tools, techniques and frameworks that foster collaborative working environments.
* Salary of up to £55,000 per annum depending on skills and experience
* Company pension
* Life assurance and critical illness cover
* Perkbox - an exclusive benefits platform offering a wide range of discounts and benefits
* Free parking when on office premises
* Cycle to work scheme and Wills at work scheme
* Holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum, increasing to 26 days per annum after three years of service & a holiday purchase scheme
To apply for this role please visit our website