Accounts Receivable/Billing Specialist. Our client, based in Leicester has engaged RECfinancial on an exclusive basis to recruit an Accounts Receivable/Billing Specialist to join their growing team on a Permanent basis. Being immediately available or on a short notice period, your role will involve the following;
* Generating invoices through various means and sending to clients
* Raising invoices and credit notes throughout the month and issuing them electronically or manually through portals
* Working closely with clients and understanding their needs for information
* Working closely with the Management team to ensure all information is accurate and validated
* Maintaining an Excel database and ensuring all fees are invoiced accordingly whilst ensuring any bad debt is escalated to Management
* Ensuring all allocated cash received is posted correctly
* Maintaining client contact through telephone, email and ensuring a strong relationship is built across the Business
* To have a basic understanding of Accounts Payable and how it connects with Accounts Receivable.
Solid knowledge of Excel is required for this role and the ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment is essential. Strong communication skills are a given as is the ability to work within a group or on your own initiative.
In return, my client offers an excellent working environment, solid career prospects within the business and the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing business.
* 37.5 hrs a week
* 25 days + stat, pension
* Working from home and the office. IT equipment will be provided
For further information, email or call (phone number removed)
Apply to this position:
1. Let us know a convenient time to give you a call and we can have a confidential conversation call between 09.00am - 5.30pm
2. Send your CV by email and we will get back to you ASAP.
3. Click "apply now" so we can read your CV
RECfinancial are passionate about understanding what is truly important about your next move before entering an application or interview process. This commitment to you will ensure we represent your best interests at all times and together we can secure your next move in the manual doors industry.
Our goal is to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However, feel free to contact us sooner