Accountant, Accountancy Practice, Qualified by exam or Qualified by experience (QBE). Salary £43-£50,000 (dependant on level of experience), plus benefits including 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays + pension. Flexible hours of work and Home Working: We are happy to consider flexible hours of work so will consider both full time and part-time applicants. We are also happy to accommodate home working (up to 50% of the time).
For the right Accountant, with both the capabilities and career aspirations, there will also be the opportunity to progress into Senior Management, becoming involved in the development and management of the practice.
I am recruiting an experienced Accountant to join the team at Adams Root & Associates, a small and, expanding firm of Chartered Accountants, who have been established over 30 years and are based in Stoke Bishop (Bristol BS9). The majority of business is generated by recommendation and an excellent reputation and the successful Accountant will enjoy working with a wide range of clients, including a significant number of medical practices, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
* Management of a portfolio of clients, developing and maintaining strong relationships.
* Preparation of accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
* Preparation of Corporate, partnership and personal tax computations
* Developing and maintaining strong client relationships
Accountant, Experience required:
* A minimum of 3 years' experience working as an Accountant in Practice.
* A good working knowledge of accounting software packages
* Organised and self motivated with the ability to work autonomously.
* Ability to develop strong relationships with a diverse range of clients, over the phone and face to face.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Desirable but not essential - experience of working with medical practices.
* Clean driving licence and own transport
Dawn O'Shea is a recruitment partner, recruiting the Accountant directly on behalf of Adams Root Associates so NO AGENCIES PLEASE. If your CV is short-listed you will be contacted within 14 days to discuss your application in more detail, prior to arranging interviews