Warrington based SAAS business.
£45,000 - £55,000 DOE + additional bonus
We're working with a growing tech company based in the North West who due to continued growth and expansion are looking for an experienced Account Manager to manage their existing customer relationships, generate increased revenue through up-selling and client retention, and build the overall and reputation in the marketplace of their Software AS A Service (SAAS) technology product.You will play a key role working for a growth focused, award winning software technology vendor with an established list of well-known blue-chip clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that is continuously improving, growing quickly and will value what you have to say. You will be working as part of the Account Management team to manage existing customer relationships, generate increased revenue through up-selling and client retention, and build the overall brand and reputation of our client in this busy marketplace.
You will be responsible for:
* leveraging established relationship with direct customers by building relationships with key stakeholders in order to develop and grow the account.
* developing and increasing revenue streams achieved by developing relationships with key customer decision makers and identifying and developing business opportunities for their products and services
Sales Duties - 50%
* Achieve / exceed personal sales target
* Work in conjunction with the wider commercial team to coordinate sales activities for all and develop an annual account plan, including strategy, actions, time frames, milestones and responsibilities
* Develop and increase revenue streams on a strategic, tactical and operative level
* Responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with a high level of trust with key decision makers
Customer Relationship Management Duties - 50%
* Responsible for ensuring account customers are aware of new and upcoming products and features
* Responsible for ensuring a good relationship between all internal stakeholders and the customer at all levels
* Drive & measure adoption & customer success
* Understand technical solutions and able to articulate the benefits
* Drive meaningful and productive account reviews, fully documented
* Support the annual account plan & objectives
* Monitor financial agreements with the customer and initiate renegotiations when appropriate
* 3+ yrs. of Customer success, new business sales or account management experience, in a SaaS company
* B2B software experience
* Strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into business terms and communicate business value
* Demonstrable ability to follow proven sales methodologies to build strong, long-lasting customer relationships
* Ability to learn new software quickly, become a power user, and stay on top of emerging products and competitive technologies
* Ability to travel as required for client and company events with the UK and Europe
This is an opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join an ambitious company embarking on international expansion where you can develop your career as they grow. It's an exciting time to join the business with real opportunity to dovetail your career growth with the growth of the company.
The salary for this role is £45-55K (depending on experience) with an opportunity to earn some decent bonus on top of this.
This is a live role with a key client. For immediate consideration and full details, please submit an application ASAP