Do you fancy something a little bit different ? A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an extremely successful Commercial Property Agency in Central London.
Due to demand they are looking for an Account Manager who will be dealing with accommodation requirements for cast and crew members in the film and TV industry.
This will range from A-list actors needing private, high end mansions, through to hotels and serviced apartments for extras and crew members.
The role will include:
- Building relationships with film/tv studios and production companies, in order to establish when and what requirements are for upcoming projects
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with landlords and property owners to place the bookings
- Manage all bookings and schedules efficiently
- Finalise and negotiate contracts between production requirements and property owners
- Assist the team to source new properties
Experience & Skills
- Experience in short term lettings and negotiation skills
- Experience in Business Development
- Strong organisational skills
- Energetic and self-driven, work well with a small team
- Ability to create new business through building relationships with studios, productions, location managers and landlords
- Confident telephone manner
- Account management and tracking of current upcoming bookings
- Client management of portfolio of landlords
If you feel you have the above skills, then please contact us for further information
Hours Monday - Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm
Salary £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Realistic OTE £45,000 - £50,000